Tuesday, September 22, 2009

9 Month Checkup


Nash had his 9 month check-up yesterday with Dr. Dan. He was sounding junky again so I was thankful that we were going so he could get his lungs listened to. The doctor said his lungs sound great which is such a relief. As we are coming into RSV season again soon, I am a bit nervous. Well he is doing great. Here are the stats:

Weight: 22 lbs 7 ounces (75%)

Height:30 in (95%)


The doctor was shocked with the lack of growth since he has never skimped in that area! He said "Nash, you only gained 2 1/2 lbs in 3 months. You use to do that in a day!" That is so true and so funny. He said that he is right on track developmentally and should be standing and maybe walking by his next appointment. I was concerned that he will not eat baby food but I got the green light to let him eat what we eat. Just to try to mash whatever I can. He also suggested a new car seat since he is hanging out of the baby one. He got his flu shot but did not need any other immunizations this time. Love those appointments. We are so glad that he is doing so well especially since he had such a rough start. We look forward to another great report in 3 months!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...