Saturday, July 25, 2009

Free Family Fun at the Fountain




Although yesterday was July 24th, Pioneer Day, Joey had to work half day. When he got home I was preparing to go to the store and he was working in the yard. Mindi called and said that she was at this fun fountain for the kids to play in with Carson. She reminded me that grocery shopping could wait and I reminded Joey that yard work could also wait. So we got the kids in their bathing suits and we were off. I am so glad that we did. The kids had a blast! Free fun- nothing like it! I decided that we need to go there many more times this summer and I don't think I will hear any complaints.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...