Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What was that?


So much for my girly girl- our little Harlee finds so much humor in bodily functions. And I must admit, Joey kind of encourages her. So lately she will "toot" and Joey will say "What was that?" "It was a deer" Harlee will say. Then she will say "It was a mouse". Then she proceeds to go through all of our names, blaming it on everyone but herself. Once the laughs end with that she starts to force out the burps. She cracks herself up and also cracks up her dad. She is something else. I just pray these habits don't continue into the teenage/adult years. Maybe I should have a talk with the main instigator???

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...