Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another fun day at the park







I promised the kids that after naps I would take them to the park today. It was beautiful outside and I knew that they would love it. So I decided to take them to a park across the freeway. Jenna has taken her kids there before and she said it is never crowded. So we went and she was right. We were only joined by three teenagers screaming and acting more like Luke's age than their own. But we just ignored them and the kids had the best time. Luke is getting so old and just has no fear. He loved sliding down this big pole and climbing on everything. Harlee tried the slide a few times but her favorite was the swing. She stayed on the swings the whole rest of the time. Nash just enjoyed being outside in his car seat. Such good kids. There is nothing better than watching them have a good time. I am really looking forward to nicer weather and more days like this!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...