Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter outfits







Well the morning was crazy to say the least, but I wanted to quickly post pictures of their Easter clothes. I did not get a picture of them all together but one of them each separately. I feel terrible about this but I am having their pictures taken in a few weeks all together in these Easter outfits. So I will post more when they are available. Luke and Nash wore matching outfits, cute vests, white button down shirts and tan pants. Harlee wore a dress that was blue and green with a cute little white sweater. The colors of her dress matched the colors in the vests. I know that they will probably not want to match their whole lives so I am taking advantage of it while I can. What cute kids we have!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...