Wednesday morning was very crazy. I was trying to tend to 2 sick kids and get Luke ready for preschool. To say that we were rushing would be an understatement. So I go to get his backpack to realize I had not checked his homework from Friday. I open his backpack to find out that he is Student of the Week and I needed to send a poster with him to school that morning. Hmmm- quite the surprise and not the best timing. I was freaking out but then my neighbor who had carpool talked to Miss Mikki and she said that I could bring it Friday. I felt so bad that I was so stressed about the poster that I did not even celebrate with Luke the fact that he had earned this honor. So when he got home we talked about him being student of the week. He said that Miss Mikki told him that he was student of the week because he is good at telling when people are good and good at telling when people are bad. Such a perfect description of Luke. We are so proud of him. I was up until midnight on Thursday finishing the poster but it was so worth it. When Luke woke up on Friday morning he said "Mom you are the best, this is the coolest poster. And I am Student of the Week." At this point he raised both arms in the air like he was the champion. So great! We love Luke so much and are not surprised that he was chosen as Student of the Week.
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment