Monday, January 12, 2009

When I grow bigger like Dad....


I was preparing to feed Nash when Luke said:

"One day I will grow bigger like Dad."

I asked "What will you do when you grow bigger like Dad?"

"I will get married and have lots of babies." Luke said.

"How many kids will you have?" I asked.

"Fourteen!" Luke said. Wow- what an answer!! Ambitious!

"Do you know who I am going to marry?" Luke said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Her name is going to be Sally."

"What will she look like?" I asked.

He winked and pointed at me.

"Then she will be beautiful!" I teased and Luke said yes!!

What great goals he has already. I just pray that we can continue to teach what is right so that he will get married in the temple and start having his fourteen children!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...