Sunday, May 10, 2026

Mother's Day


I felt so loved and celebrated today for Mother's Day.  Joey made a delicious breakfast of bagel sandwiches and juice.  We were all eating at the kitchen table and I told the kids that I love when Joey cooks but also hate it because they realize what real flavor is!  Joey is such an amazing cook.  We then all went to church together which was such a blessing to be surrounded by my favorite people.  Joey then made a dinner which was chicken, smashed potatoes, and sweet chili rice.  He really set the bar high and I think he needs to start being in charge of Sunday dinner.  We had cheesecake cups with fruit for dessert..  It was so good.  They then spoiled me with presents and my favorite cards.  Such a special day.  I LOVE being their mom.  They teach me far more than I can ever teach them and they are some of my greatest examples.  So grateful that Heavenly Father trusted me with some of his BEST.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...