Sunday, May 24, 2026

Monday holiday traditions...




Today after church Joey suggested that we all go and hike Bridal Veil Falls.  I love that he does this!  He is so good at getting us out to do things and make memories today.  I was planning on taking a nap but this was much better.  On the way there we got to experience a blown out tire on the freeway.  It was scary but I was so glad that Joey was there with us.  He went to get the spare out and we were missing one of the tools to get it out.   Thankfully we have roadside assistance and the guy was there within minutes.  The spare was flat so he took Joey to a tire shop to get a new tire.  The tire shop was closing minutes later.  Such a blessing!  We got the tire fixed and made it to Bridal Veil for a little family hike.  After the hike we went to the Pie for dinner.  It was so good.  I love spending time with my family.  They are truly the source of my greatest joy.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...