Friday, April 10, 2026

Full Circle Moment


Joey and I were so excited to be able to set up for the big engagement but we wanted to leave so they could have that moment to themselves.  We did not want them to have to clean up their own engagement, so we went down to the riverwoods to grab dinner while we waited.  When we parked by the old Borders I realized this was quite the full circle moment.  This is where we had our first date over 24 years ago and now we were back spending time there while our first born was getting engaged.  So crazy how fast time goes.  There is truly no one else I would want to go through all the moments with than Joey. I'm the luckiest!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...