Sunday, March 8, 2026

The ongoing project...


 A couple of weeks ago, Joey had to go on a work trip back east.  I really do not love when he is gone so I decided that I would start a project.  Joey and I had discussed painting all of the doors in the house black.  So I started the job.  It will probably take months but we will get it done.  So far I have finished 12 doors and have about four more on the main floor and 9 in the basement.  It is a tedious job but I am loving the outcome.  I think it will be an amazing upgrade.  A lot of work but definitely worth it.  I cannot wait until they are all done.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...