Friday, January 9, 2026

Harlee is 19









We were so lucky that Har's Christmas break was super long.  This meant that Har would be home to celebrate her birthday.  She actually leaves tomorrow to head home.  We made appointments to get our annual facials which was amazing.  This might be one of my favorite traditions.  After over an hour of relaxation, we went to Olive Garden for lunch.  It was so fun to spend time with her.  We got Cafe Rio for dinner and then opened a few presents.  She got some new clothes but she was most excited about her big gift.  Har and I are going to go see Evan Honer and Tyler Childers in Buffalo New York this summer.  It is just as much a present for me as it is for her.  I cannot wait!  Happy Birthday Har!  I hope you have the best year ever.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...