Wednesday, December 17, 2025

SNMC Christmas Party




Tonight was our annual branch Christmas party.  Just like years prior, it was at Rodizio Grill.  This place is not my favorite but Joey loves it which makes it easier to go.  The small group was even smaller this year as D.J's daughter had to go to the emergency room for an allergic reaction to an acai bowl.  So our small group was Michelle our underwriter and her husband, Jeff and Laura, Audra our corporate processor, and Joey and I.  The smaller group was nice as we could all chat as a group.  Even though it can be stressful at times, I am so grateful for my job.  It is such a blessing to be able to earn a good living while working from home.  This year I have begun to coordinate for D.J and Brad along with Jeff.  It has been such a blessing for our family and I have learned so much.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...