Monday, December 1, 2025

And then there were five...



Luke has spent the last year working hard and saving his money.  He has prepared himself to be able to move out on his own.  He found room to rent in a house off of 700 east in Provo, close to BYU.  Today was the move out day!  It was such a mixture of feelings- I am so excited for him to be on his own and to be closer to work, school, and Morgan.  But I am also sad to not be able to see him everyday.  We got everything packed up and moved him down tonight.  The house he lives in is next door to a house I hung out at when I was at BYU.  Such a small world.  So proud of you Luke!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...