Thursday, September 18, 2025

The gangs all back together!

Elder Hekking returned home from his mission today and all of his friends were there to greet him!  P.J was not planning on serving a mission.  About 3 months into Luke's mission, P.J texted him and said "I guess I am going on a mission".  He left in September to serve in Missouri.  He initially thought that he would go for 3 months just to prove that it was not for him.  But he experienced a change of heart and grew to love his mission.   I love Luke's friends.  They have all been such great examples for each other and I hope their friendship continues for the rest of their lives.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...