Harlee came home last weekend but since I was in AZ with Marcae, I did not get to spend much time with her. But I was so excited to hear that she was coming home this weekend too! She got home on Thursday night and it was so great to see her. On Friday we went and got pedicures. After pedicures, we picked up lunch at Panera Bread. So good! On Saturday, she drove around with me to pick up all of the corsages for Gray's group and for Nash. After the boys left for homecoming, we went to Dollies for dinner. She was able to come with us on Sunday to PJ's Homecoming- it was so amazing to have all my kiddos with me at church. We loaded her up with lots of food and she made her way back to her new home in SG. I will really miss her but will see her again for Fall break in about 3 weeks! Cannot wait!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Sunday, September 21, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment