Joey and I got up early and went on a walk. Hawaii is so beautiful and I cannot believe that we were able to pull off another family vacation. I feel so blessed! We got home and had breakfast burritos before heading out on a hike. We drove about 40 minutes to hike the Hoopi Falls. The hike was about 4 miles total. It was a bit muggy but the shade made it much better. The were so many trees and it was just beautiful. The falls were so pretty and definitely worth the hike! After the hike, we drove to the North Shore of the island. It was a bit more crowded but so pretty. I feel like Kauai is a bit more spread out than Oahu was and it takes a little more time to get to different areas of the island. But everywhere you drive is so pretty that it does not feel that long. After our drive we ate lunch and then went Uncles for some famous shaved ice! It did not disappoint. We then went back to Shipwreck beach for a few hours. We love it there and I would guess that this would be a part of each day for the rest of our trip. After the beach, we cleaned up and went to Bubbas for dinner. They had really yummy hamburgers and fries. After dinner, we walked around the cutest little shopping center. Family time is seriously the BEST!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Saturday, June 28, 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment