Friday, March 14, 2025

Date night with Luke and Har


Tonight we took Luke and Har on their date for 2025.  We decided to take them to see Evan Honer.  We love his music but it was definitely a sacrifice for Joey and I as it was a standing concert.  Rough for us old folk!  But we were super excited.  We went to Cafe Rio before making our way to Soundwell in downtown Salt Lake.  The concert was so good!  Joey and I opted to stand by a rail that we could lean on.  Luke and Har moved a bit to the middle.  I loved watching them have fun together.  Winning parent moment for sure!  Evan put on such a good show including some back flips!  He sang Linger and we all, including Joey, belted it out with him.  Such a fun night with some of our favs. I love that our kids share our LOVE for concerts.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...