
I seriously cannot believe how quickly time is going. Luke only has 13 more pdays before he comes home. I think the only thing he is excited about is not having to write anymore emails! I so treasure the emails though. Here is his rundown:
The Rundown™️
- Had a Creole exchange again! I was able to go up to New City, NY with Elder Rich! The area is so beautiful, I have no idea why there's a random pocket of Haitians there, but there are! We had a lot of good lessons, and it was so much fun. Elder Rich is the funniest guy ever, for sure if I had more time in the mission, I'd love to be his companion.
- Had a lot of really good lessons this week, and met some cool people. Our friend, Rosedaline, is doing so good! She talked with Sheila, our recent convert, about how she is still so excited to be baptized on the 15th. Prayers up that it'll all work out!
- After 10,000 miles, we finally got an oil change. Surprised the car was still kickin' so well.
- Met with Jean and had the funniest lesson. I love this guy. We walked in and he was watching some random livestream of a Christian concert. Some lady was belting hallelujah over and over again, and Jean was vibing to it. We ended up talking a lot about the spirit, and it was great. Jean is such a good guy.
Luke is working hard until the end and I am so proud of him. I cannot wait to have him home.
No comments:
Post a Comment