Thursday, August 15, 2024

First Day of School









I am sure I say this every year but I this was the fastest summer ever!  I can't believe we are already going back to school!  I feel like the older I get the faster time goes for sure.  This is going to be a great year for the Childs kiddos.  Har is a senior, Nash is in 10th grade (first year at Skyridge), Gray is in the 9th grade, and Tag is in 7th (first year at Viewpoint).  I love that each of them have a buddy with them this year- calms my worried heart.  Love all of them so much and I know that this year will bring amazing experiences!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...