Monday, August 19, 2024

Another missionary Monday





Our missionary had another great week!  Here is the rundown he gave in his email:

The Rundown:
• Our friend Beggy is so dope. He is progressing really well, and is on track to be baptized this upcoming week. Him and his friend, Pascal, are the most humble guys ever. 
• Our friends, Chris and Lysette, are also on track to getting baptized in the next couple of weeks. 
• We have found a bunch of really cool people, Irvington is elect. 
• Had some guy get in right our faces on Springfield Ave because we were "trying to convert" instead of telling people we are saved by grace. 
• We met a ton of cool Haitians on our street at the various Haitian spots 
• Our recent convert, Francy, got the Aaronic Priesthood. W Francy, he is the goat. 
• We have a few more really promising friends, like I said this area is so good. 
• Can't think of anymore interesting happenings. I'm sure a lot more happened, but we won't know til the next life I guess. 

I love him so much and I am so proud of him.  He is such an amazing example to all of us.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...