Thursday, August 29, 2024

A night we've been waiting for...


Tonight we got to hear from our friends Josiah and Gregory up at Deer Valley.  We went with Mike and KC and it was such a good time. Mike and KC picked me up and we met Joey up there.  I was so sad that Joey's meeting and traffic made him miss Josiah.  I called him and kept him on speaker so he could hear him as he drove.  He did such an amazing job!  He was so humble and even got a little choked with the amount of people enjoying his music in the crowd. Joey made it for Gregory and it was pretty much perfect!  He is for sure one of our favs.  At one point Joey and I were standing with our arms around each other singing to his encore.  Definitely a moment I will never forget.  We have seen Gregory 4 times and I am sure that this will not be the last.  

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...