Harlee left tonight for her HXP trip. She is going to Romania to work with the refugees from Ukraine. She will be gone for 18 days and they do not take their phones. It will be so hard to not text her. We will be able to see updates on Instagram. She flies to JFK and that is where she will meet her group. When we went to check her bag, she was seven pounds over the limit. We had to take out things so get her bag to 52 pounds. Good thing she also took out a bunch before we left. So funny! I was so excited that she saw this cute boy Crew who will be in her group as soon as we checked her bag. They said hi to each other which was such a comfort to me. I know that he will watch out for her. I hope she has the best time ever. So amazing that she gets to see a different part of the world while serving others. What a life changing opportunity. I will miss her so much but know that she will never forget this experience. I feel so blessed that Joey and I can give her this opportunity that we never had.
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Monday, June 10, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment