Happy birthday Lukie! I cannot believe that he is 20. Where did the time go? This year we did not get to chat with him on his special day but we did send him a package that did arrive on his special day. We are seriously so proud of Luke. He needs to be so proud of himself. He has found himself in New Jersey. I hope he has realized that he can do hard things. He is such an example and such a leader. He is so funny and people are drawn to him. I hope he will look back on his mission and have no regrets. He has served with his whole heart, strengthened his relationship with Heavenly Father and his Savior. He has also strengthened his relationship with his siblings which I love to see. He is just the best! Cannot wait to celebrate 21 together. Love you Elder Childs!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment