Sunday, May 26, 2024

Sunday Family Day








Today I had the opportunity, after nine years, to speak in sacrament meeting.  I felt that in order to get me through the stress of speaking, I could look forward to dinner at the pie.  So after church, we changed our clothes and went to the pie for dinner.  It was seriously so good.  After dinner we decided to go on a hike.  We were going to do Cascade Springs but it was still closed after the winter, so we drove to Silver Lake and hiked around it.  Minus a fall into the water by Tag, poor guy, we had a great time.  We came home to enjoy some cake and berries.  Pretty much the perfect day.  I love spending time as a family.  We missed Luke for sure.  Joey and I certainly have been blessed with the most amazing kids.  They for sure make us better for getting to learn from all of them.




No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...