Jeremy flew in on Saturday a couple of hours before the wedding and stayed with me until Monday afternoon. It was so fun to have him around. Jeremy is just one of my best friends. We Marco Polo almost daily and I love hearing about how his days are going. He is so fun to be around and he brings the fun. He also has the strongest testimony and is such a great example to me. I am so grateful to have the relationship that we do. I truly look up to him. I hope it is not too long until he comes to visit again.
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment