Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Last Dance Festival



After a lot of years, today was the final dance festival for the Childs family.  Tag and the rest of the 6th grade performed the dance with the long sticks.  Tag was so nervous about this one and almost backed out at the end.  BUT he was so brave and he really did an amazing job.  Tag forgot to tell me that he needed to wear a white shirt for the performance.  Thankfully I saw a bunch of sixth graders walking to school in their white shirts and it reminded me.  I was prompted to run to Smiths Marketplace and they actually have a whole Carhartt section.  It was perfect.  He was super excited when I showed up at school with the shirt  for him.  So grateful for little reminders when I am a little overwhelmed!  May definitely falls in that catagory.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...