Monday, May 20, 2024

Elder Childs Monday









 Besides being sick most of the week, it was another good one for our missionary.  This is the last week in this transfer.  I seriously cannot believe how fast time is going.  He fought through the stomach ache and still managed to get a lot of work done this week.  He also had to speak on Sunday.  It is amazing to me how that is no longer a fear of Luke's.  I actually have to speak this Sunday after a long nine year break.  I wish I could bottle up his public speaking confidence.  His Creole is coming along and he feels like he is able to understand a lot.  That is such a crazy blessing after only five weeks.  Cannot wait to see how the next five go.  

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...