Monday, February 19, 2024

Welcome home gift for Har




We came home from SG today and a few hours later there was a loud knock on the door.  When I answered I saw a poster and balloons for Har.  I called her down and she saw what was left.  A co-worker of hers named Charlie asked her to prom.  Charlie is a nice guy but not Har's type.  She decided to accept his invitation and make the best of it.  She answered him later that night as to not make work awkward.  Hopefully we can make it fun by finding her a dress she loves.  I may be more excited than Har but I think that it will be fun to have a prom experience.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...