Monday, February 26, 2024

Missionary Monday



I was a bit anxious to chat with Luke since he had endured a difficult week last week.  It took him almost my whole class to respond but once he did I knew that he was good.  He said that some more things have come to light about the missionary with the 3D printer and he will probably be going home.  It is a lot for Luke to deal with.  I reminded him that he is learning life skills.  Maybe one day he will be a bishop and will have to make the tough calls.  This week was good for him minus the zone leader tough stuff.  They had several lessons and had six of their friends show up to church.  Such a blessing.  I just know that Luke is making a difference, with Heavenly Father's help, in New Jersey.  He is also making a difference in himself.  Such an amazing experience.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...