Monday, January 15, 2024

Just another missionary Monday...







These weeks are flying by and I always look forward to hearing from our missionary to start off a week.  He had another great week.  They started off a little slow with 6 lessons planned and all but one canceling.  He had a few days of service at a couple of food banks- he mentioned that he is getting really good at stacking cans.  He ended the week with a blitz of their area and a few more lessons.  He is working so hard and growing in ways I am sure he never expected.  I am seriously so proud of him.  He hit the 13 month mark this week and I cannot believe how fast time is going.  Before we know it he will be home and finding his way in reality.  

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...