I seriously could not wait to chat with Luke this morning! It is the only reason I get up and go to class at 5am on Mondays. Luke had another great week- thank goodness! He had several lessons this week that went well minus a naked daughter on house arrest interrupting one of them. Yikes! Oh the things that he is seeing in NJ. He had stake conference this week and got to see his BFF Elder Brewer. They gave each other one of their missionary tags. I teased him that it reminds me of the heart lockets that split in half for best friends. They are both really hoping that they will get to serve together for Elder Brewer's last transfer but they are not too hopeful. The mission president told them that they will go where Heavenly Father wants them to go. I am just going to keep praying that means together. But if not, I know that they have developed an eternal friendship and will have plenty of opportunities to hang out together. Maybe they could even go to college together? Who knows? Luke also had a moment to commiserate his hard work- he walked a hole in the bottom of his shoe! So proud of him working so hard. Here is to another amazing week and one week closer to having him home!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment