Sunday, September 17, 2023

Girls weekend


I was a little apprehensive about another girl's trip after the last one did not go so well, but I am so glad that I agreed to go.  Marcae and I decided to go SG for the weekend.  We left on Friday right after dinner and headed down.  It was so fun just getting to chat and did not have any moments of silence the whole drive.  We arrived around midnight and went to bed.  We did not want to waste a moment so we got up at 8am and went walking.  It was so fun and the setting was beautiful.  After the walk we went to the Foot Palace for a FIKA type massage and then Porkbellys for lunch.  She loved it just as much as we do.  Then we went back to the house to lay out by the pool for a bit.  After some relaxation we went shopping, to Pizza Factory for dinner, got shakes at Arctic Circle and then home to chat for hours in our jammies.  We got up on Sunday, walked again, and then grabbed lunch at Cafe Rio before heading home.  We literally talked the whole drive and I feel like we still had so much to say.  She is such a great friend!  I am so grateful I gave the girls trip another chance.  

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...