Monday, August 7, 2023

Our week with the cutest twins ever















I had forgotten how much work it was to have babies, let alone two at the same time.  On Monday the kids were in bed at 7:45 pm and I am pretty sure I was asleep by 8:15pm.  Exhausted!!  But then I went to wake them up on Tuesday and was so excited to see their cute faces.  The mornings were the best.  They were so smiley and so snuggly.  Lucy was my girl and Sophie so preferred Har.  It worked out perfectly.  We spent the week playing, going to the park, watching too much Miss Rachel, going on walks, lots of shopping outings, and just loving on them.  It was truly a blessing to have these cute girlies in our home.  Thanks so much to Cory and Holly for trusting us with them.  Love them so much.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...