Saturday, May 20, 2023

Dance Competition







Today was Harlee's dance competition at Timpanogas High School.  I love watching Harlee dance and I was so excited.  Mimi also came to support her.  She performed three numbers: first was hip hop which was a pirate medley.  I loved it!  They actually won best costume and best overall! They were also awarded Diamond which is the same as first place.  Amazing!  The second dance that they performed was their lyrical called Finding Wonderland.  This dance was so pretty.  Watching Harlee brought tears to my eyes.  She is such a beautiful dancer and it was such a special moment.  They were awarded Diamond on this one also.  The final dance was their jazz dance called "One in a Million".  This was a super cute dance where they were pageant girls complete with sashes.  They took fourth overall with this dance and were also awarded Diamond on this dance.  I am so proud of Harlee.  She works so hard and it is so obvious.  I love that she loves it and I LOVE watching her perform.  Such a fun night.


No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...