Monday, May 29, 2023

Another great week for our missionary



















I seriously love Monday's and getting to chat with my favorite missionary.  He had a great week last week.  He had Zone Conference and got to see his buddies, Elder Johns, Elder Davies, and Elder Polei. It was the last conference for President and Sister Rolfe.  They will be going home soon.  Then he got to spend some time with Jerry and Joyce this week.  He made sure not to have any plans so Joyce did not feel like her time was interrupted.  They had hot pockets and played cards.  On Saturday he got to go on exchanges with Elder Crittenden, one of the Spanish elders. They had a lot of fun together.  I am so happy for all of the experiences he is having. He has thrown himself in 100% and I couldn't be prouder.  Love you Elder C!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...