Friday, March 31, 2023

Spending time with Uncle Jer


Jeremy stayed at our house last night and it has been super fun to spend the day with him. He came to Utah for his 20 year mission reunion. We went on a walk and then went to breakfast.  Since it was the last day of the term, I let Harlee, Nash, and Gray skip school.  They came with us to breakfast at Village Baker.  It was super good.  Then we went to Walmart so Jeremy could buy some presents for Cory's kids.  Then we went back home and had some time to chat.  I took him to the temple for sealings with his mission friends.  The visit wet way too fast but I always love any time I can spend with Jeremy.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...