Tag has been so excited about this day! In fact he woke up at 6am to make sure he was ready to meet at the Frontrunner at 7:40 am. So cute. Several weeks ago, he brought home a permission slip and a slip for me to sign if I wanted to volunteer. He so kindly told me that parents can go on this field trip but I did not need to. Love the honesty! Thankfully I have friends that went that sent me some amazing pictures. His job for the field trip was stock manager for US Synthetic. He had the best time. He dressed up- he actually wished he had a suit, worked hard, and made the best memories. I am so grateful for all of these experiences that he gets to enjoy.
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Friday, February 24, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...


No comments:
Post a Comment