Friday, December 23, 2022

Harlee's Date




Without much time to spare, we are finally getting Harlee's date in for 2022.  Joey had the day off so we thought it would be perfect.  We went to Color Me Mine in Riverwoods.  Harlee chose to do a cute plate, I did a mug, and Joey chose a piece of broken clay for $1.  We worked on our pieces and chatted.  It was so fun.  After we finished, we went to lunch.  Harlee was so sweet to choose Bajio and Joey went along with it because it was Harlee's idea.  He does not love that place.  Thank goodness Harlee shared my opinion and loved the enchiladas.  I love these dates.  They give us the opportunity for some one on two time with our amazing kids.  I for sure want to continue this tradition for years to come.  

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...