Saturday, December 31, 2022

Breakfast Club


It is a little after Christmas but we made it happen!  We thought that Deb was still in Korea so we planned for Janet, Serene, and I to go to Edna's for lunch.  I took Ike on a walk this morning and saw Deb backing out of her driveway.  I was so excited that she could make it.  The whole gang was back together.  The food was amazing but the company was even better.  I am so grateful for these ladies.  Each time we get together it is as if no time has passed.  They are all such treasured friends and examples to me.  We are really going to try to make a trip to St. George happen this year.  Let's hope we can!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...