Saturday, October 8, 2022

Luke's Date





Today was Luke's turn finally for a date.  We started the date at Top Golf.  Two out of three of us had fun.  Of course, Joey was the best.  It is kind of maddening how good he is at everything.  I found the strat to just get it in the number one section and slowly earn points- at one point I was even winning.  Luke was not having the best time but by the end he hit his groove.  At least we had some amazing donut holes to soften the blow!  After Top Golf we went to GoodWood for lunch.  It was so fun to sit and chat with Luke.  I love these dates.  It is for sure bittersweet since he will be leaving soon.  I am so proud of him and I just know that he will be such an amazing missionary.  I will miss our dates for the next two years.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...