So it turns out that Tag hates Fall! Who knew? In his words, "Fall is the worst!" I went to his parent teacher conference today. His teacher loves him and that is such a blessing. On the wall outside of his classroom there were pictures and papers that they had written to express their opinion on the season fall. Tag said the only two good things about fall were Halloween and Cornbellys. The three reasons why he thinks fall is the worst is one, jumping in leaves is not fun because there are lots of sticks in the piles. The second reason is that people say the weather is just right but it is either as hot as if 50 suns were in the solar system or as if the source of heat was Neptune. So funny! The third reason was that some people say that their birthday is in fall and that is kind of just bragging. Not only was I so impressed that Tag could write such a long opinionated paper, but I love his thought and reasoning. What a gift after an amazing report from his teacher. I know that writing is not easy for Tag and I am so proud of him.
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Thursday, September 22, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment