Monday, August 29, 2022

Traverse Mountain Elementary Carnival


Tonight was the Traverse Mountain Elementary carnival.  Tag has been talking about this since last year.  For some reason he had it in his mind that he would get to go by himself to the carnival.  I had to remind him that although he is getting older, he is still not old enough to go by himself.  I asked him if he wanted me to go with him or one of his siblings.  He chose Gray!  Of course he did!  Gray is such an amazing brother and friend to Gray.  He took Tag and stayed with him the whole time.  They had so much fun together.  I am so grateful that Tag has siblings that love him and watch over him.  Such a blessing. Gray took a picture of them together for me from the carnival.  Priceless!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...