Thursday, August 18, 2022

Big Time Rush





Many months ago the kids told me that Big Time Rush was coming to concert in Utah. Big Time Rush is a boy band from a Nickelodeon show that the kids loved.  Joey and I decided to but the four oldest tickets.  They were so excited.  The day has finally come!  We got them all matching Big Time Rush t-shirts.  I was nervous about Luke driving in a crazy crowd so we also got them gold parking.  They got to park right at the front and they got to leave out a special exit.  They said they felt like VIP!  The had the best time and I am sure this will be a memory they will look back on forever.  Harlee sent me some pictures and videos.  It makes my mom heart so happy.  I love these kids so much and to see they enjoying each other's company is all I can ask for.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...