Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Trip to Texas











Harlee and I just returned from an amazing trip to TX.  When Cory and Holly had their twins, we booked a trip to visit them in hopes of giving them a little break from the craziness.  We were hoping to help them but we got so much more out of the trip.  We got to love on Sophie, Lucy, and Smith!  It was so good for my soul.  They are the sweetest babies and I just love their family.  We did squeeze in a few trips to Torchy's, one to Chuys, and several to Buckees.  It was so fun to spend time with them.  While we were there, Cory accepted a job in Arizona and they will be moving in two months.  I love that they will be closer.  What an amazing trip.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...