Saturday, May 14, 2022

Our Garden Round Two



Last Friday, Mindi took me to Cooks to buy all the vegetables and fruit for our garden this year.  We purchased another garden box so we could do one vegetable box and one fruit box.  We planted two Cherokee husky tomatoes, two yellow cherry tomatoes, red peppers, jalapenos, and tomatillos.  In the fruit box I did 2 raspberries and 6 strawberries.  The weather has been so crazy with several days below freezing so today I was finally able to plant them today.  The kids are so excited to hopefully get some home grown fruit this year.  I hope that they all grow.  I cannot wait to enjoy my tomato toast with balsamic glaze this summer.  

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...