Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day




Today was a perfect day!  Joey and the kids were way too good to me.  We had an amazing breakfast of bagel sandwiches with eggs, bacon, and cheese.  They were so good.  Then they showered me with gifts: chocolate, a new shirt, a new bathing suit, and a blow dryer brush.  Each of the kids and Joey took time to write me the nicest cards.  Seriously my favorite part of Mother's Day.  After church I got to relax all day and even took a nice little nap.  Joey made a yummy dinner of different Chinese food.  We finished the day with chocolate layer cake.  I am so grateful that I get to be a mom to five wonderful blessings.  They teach me so much and I know I am becoming a better person because of them.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...