Sunday, May 15, 2022

Fireside with friends


Today Luke told me that his friends wanted him to go to a fireside with his old seminary teacher.  He said that he had a lot of homework to do so he was not going to go.  Joey and I went on a walk and he drove by saying he was going to the fireside.  I thought it was a little weird that he was going so early but did not ask any questions.  When he was not home at 8pm I looked to see where he was.  He was in Salt Lake and I was so confused.  Turns out he went to the conference center to listen to a young adult fireside given by President Nelson and his wife.  Tyson's grandma was able to get them tickets and they sat about 3 rows back.  What an amazing experience!  I am so grateful he got to have this experience and I love that Luke has such great friends.  

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...