Sunday, April 17, 2022

Easter 2022




I woke up so grateful that I would get to spend Easter surrounded by my biggest blessings.  Each of the kids woke up to a couple new swimsuits and some treats.  We got ready and went to church. I am so grateful for the opportunity to show my Heavenly Father and Savior how grateful I am for them.  I am so grateful for the Atonement and the opportunity that I have to fix things and be a little better.  I am so thankful that I have the chance to be with my family forever.  They bring me so so much joy.  We made a delicious dinner of ham, mashed potatoes, scalloped potatoes and rolls.  The weather was pretty perfect so we sat outside and ate on the picnic table.  For dessert we have strawberry shortcake.  An amazing day!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...