Thursday, February 24, 2022

Snow Patrol

As part of our church cleaning calling we were asked to be in charge of the snow removal for February.  It was really nice the first part of the month and then almost daily we were experiencing snow storms.  I did not want to call anyone last minute for help so this became our family's chore.  We would leave early before swim practice and all work together.  Luke and Joey were at work so they got off the hook.  I did not always have the best attitude as it was tough to find time for our new daily chore but the kids were so willing to help.  I so appreciate their examples and willingness to do hard things.  

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...